Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beginning of the End

It seems that even though I'm a 5th year senior, is still takes me until Week 3 to have myself together. I'm doing better than I usually am, though still missing textbooks, and still running down the halls of CAT at 10:59 to make my 11:00 HW deadline. Good thing my professor was at convocation.

It was a really good week for commuters though! I got to meet a couple of my students at activities unlimited. I like the incoming class a lot. Every one I met at Commuter Connection Day was very down to earth and friendly. I can't wait to jump into the heart of the term. I'm very excited about the Coffee Talk series. I hope this starts up a progressive and long lasting event at Drexel. The first topic is evolution, which I'm particularly interested in at the moment since I'm taking a class on it. I guess this topic and some others that will come up during the term are somewhat popular talking points, but the goal is to not talk about these topics with the people you usually do that may have close to the same opinion as you. I'm hoping to bring in a variety of perspectives for each topic. It should be interesting.

On the flip side of things, I'm not too excited about graduation. I can't believe I'm already searching for a job. I don't want to leave the comforts of being a college student! I'm going to miss Drexel. Maybe I should apply for a job here.

No comments:

Post a Comment