Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Empire State of Mind :D

“In New York… Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can’t do, now you're in New York! These streets will make you feel brand new, the lights will inspire you! Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York!!!”

I LOVE NEW YORK! There’s definitely something about New York which is just very different from all the cities of the World. I was born and raised in India, and I have always dreamed of being a New Yorker! Watching “Sex and the City” has added on to this dream. The city never sleeps. Everyone is always on a move. The city is beautiful. It’s so diverse and full of life! Call me crazy, but I feel that even the skyscrapers have a life in them! :)

So this December, New York it is! :)

I can’t wait to get done with exams and see the big, bright and beautiful Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Center, dine in an Italian Restaurant, sit in Battery Park, and be a part of New York’s heart – Manhattan! :D

Best of luck to everyone for their final exams! Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year as well! I know I am a little early in wishing, but the excitement has already kicked in! :D

Lots of fun and best wishes,
Your TA - Tanvi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment