Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(Don't) Let it Snow, (Don't) Let it Snow, (Don't) Let it Snow.....

Howdy,

It seems like no one has said "Gosh, what a gorgeous day!" in a loooooooong time. That's usually reserved for cities that don't begin with P- and end in -hiladelphia.

I'm kidding, but you know you're thinking the same thing too! I mean, we've had record snowfall this year!! OVER 70 INCHES!! Even Polar Bears are like "Dang..."

Now I might be complaining a lot because I'm used to blazing heat waves in the metropolis of Cairo, but it is pretty ridiculous how heavy the snowfall is, and there is MORE on its way. According to weather.com, we're expecting a pretty insane snowstorm to head our way. It is definitely going to be of a greater magnitude than the last one. How come Canada has a snow deficit? Why must mother nature punish the souls of Philadelphia?!

So go grocery shopping guys and gals, cuz Drexel will serve you another Snow Day whether they like it or not. Stay indoors, stay cozy, and fire up the dvds! I know I'm definitely going to watch Zombieland and probably every episode of Entourage ever. If you have any great tips on how to survive the snow storm, feel free to comment on the post below. I'll be reading them and taking notes :).

Take care n be safe!

~Yousef Ezz

No comments:

Post a Comment