Thursday, March 10, 2011

Apartment Hunting

Hey everyone,

So this is my first blogging experience so stick with me. I am a senior graduating in June and am starting to look for an apartment off campus in the city. I started by asking some of my friends who have graduated from Drexel about their apartment and how they found it. This was very helpful and gave me a great start to my search. I then looked on Craigslist and Google maps to check out the area. There are so many options out there and I am not very picky so it was going to be challenging. On Monday, I drove by a few places and scheduled a walk through of one place in graduate hospital area. It was nice, but I had little to compare it to so I kept search. Today I checked out a place right across the bridge on Market st. It was like Ucross for young adults so not so sure how I feel about that one.

This is going to be a fun experience and I am going to try and make the most of it. I have two more places scheduled to check out on Friday and then I will go from there.

If you have any tips on apt search or comments on my blog, please let me know.

Thanks

Take Care
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment